Conversation Between ritzbit and lucky7

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. AWWWW, hope you are OK! If you have anyhting you NEED to talk about dont hesitate to let it out! Im not on all the time but im trying to pop in a little more! I am thinking of you! Make sure you have those "VEG-OUT" days whenever you can!!! LOVE YOU!!!! XXXOOO
  2. I stayed up wayyyyy to late for days lol I watched the ball drop and all that and then just watched tv and movies and such for a few days lol I have been pretty stressed about some stuff lately but Im trying to just not think about things too much lol
  3. Well i went to bed at 10:30 on New Years Eve. LOL I havent seen the ball drop in about 3 yrs or so! It's just toolate for this sick old lady! LOL I hope you had a GOOD ONE!!!! Love You! XXXOOO
  4. I didn't sleep well but I barely moved all weekend which was nice =) I liked being lazy and not having to work. How was your New Years?
  5. HI sweetheart! I HOPE YOU ARE RESTING!!!!! Your boyfriend better be waiting on you hand and foot too!!!! LOVE YOU! XXXOOO
  6. After tonight I don't work until Tuesday =) I might spend the whole weekend relaxing at my boyfriends house. After this next week I have to go back to school =(
  7. AWWWW, sorry so MUCH work hun! Well, get all the rest you NEED AFTER work! Please take care of yourself and have a HAPPY NEW YAER sweetie! Love You! XXXXOOO
  8. AWWWW, sorry so MUCH work hun! Well, get all the rest you NEED AFTER work! Please take care of yourself and have a HAPPY NEW YAER sweetie! Love You! XXXXOOO
  9. AWWWW, sorry so MUCH work hun! Well, get all the rest you NEED AFTER work! Please take care of yourself and have a HAPPY NEW YAER sweetie! Love You! XXXXOOO
  10. Nope sadly working everyday until New Years, then resting lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast