Conversation Between Ria0331 and Saysusie

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi There; Just popping in to say hello and to send you hugs. I hope all is well with you!
  2. Your very welcome for inviting you to be my friend. You want to do something kind of fun go to the website www.singshot.com and you can do karoake online for free. You can record your voice and they have competitions and all kinds of fun stuff on that website. I'm on there but I haven't done anything lately. Singing is a wonderful release of emotions.
  3. Thank You!
    I sing smooth jazz, R&B, Ballads & more. It was singing that helped me to survive my loss and it is singing that keeps me sane. Often, when I am blue, or in a terrible flare, I will get out my microphone and equipment and just start belting out songs. After 2-3 hours of this, I am exhausted...but oh so much better emotionally!!!
    I am a retired Probation Officers, but that was not my dream. It was the job! Unfortunately, after the loss of my daughter, my job treated me reprehensibly and I had to hire a lawyer to sue them. I won that suit and never returned to work (the suit took 2 years) and retired right after the judgment!
    I am so happy that you've joined out family and I truly enjoyed your photo album! Again..thank you for inviting me to be your friend!
    Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
  4. Hi Saysusie i'm Maria G. I wanted to personally say hi cause I haven't ever really spoken to you one on one before. I see that you are a professional singer. What kind of music do you sing. I have been singing since I was 5 and my favorate music is Country. Before I was diagonsed and was in the hospital I used to be able to sing really well but in the recent months its like I have lost my voice. Its hard to keep a tune and it sometimes even hurts to sing. That really makes me sad cause singing was something that kept me going through all the hard times in life. I also read that you are a retired officer. That is another thing we have in common cause since i was 6yrs old I have always said that i was going to eighter be working in law enforcement or in the medical field. Well I was employed in the medical field till I went into the hospital and have been on STD since but one of the dreams came alive for a while. Anyways I wanted to say hi and see how you are doing.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4