Conversation Between ashleybaby715 and Saysusie

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Ashley!!! I am so happy to see you back. I am sorry that you are struggling right now and I hope that you start to feel better very soon. I am sending you warm hugs filled with understanding and prayers for a wonderful holiday Always, Sayausi
  2. Hi Carlotta!
    I haven't been on this site in quite some time but now that I am, I wanted to pop by and see how you've been. Hope all Is well.
  3. I am so happy that you are able to do the musical this year and that participating in it is making you happy! Can't wait to see the pics! Lots of rehearsals, I'm sure. Make sure that you take care of yourself and allow yourself to get some serious rest periods!! Sending you HUGS!
  4. i'll be sure to post plenty of pictures!!
    its crazy cuz i wanted to do the musical last year, which was around this time...but i was wayy to sick to do it!
    and now im all forit !!
    especially, with the musical we're doing this year, its very high energy and constant moving and dancing.
    we're doing 'Once on This Island"
  5. So glad to see you. I responded to your post about your Lupaversary! Make sure that you post pics of your musical so that we can see them.

I'm doing fairly well and I am so happy to hear that you are too! Sending you hugs.
  6. hey! sorry i've been like MIA lately. i've been sooooo preoccupied with our musical this year!!
    it pretty much takes up all my free time, haha but its soo worth it !

how have you been?
  7. Hey There!! Haven't chatted with you in a while. I am sending you hugs and hoping that your Christmas was filled with love and your new year is filled with joy
  8. they use those butterfly needle things on me. i guess cuz its childrens hospital? idk. hhha but yeahh my arm is still really bruised. it looks soo bad!!
    how have you been feeling??
  9. aawww....I did blood work last week and my arm is still sore and bruised. They've changed their needles due to the costs and I swear that needle was at least 1/4 thick. So, they save money at the expense of the patients....whatever!!
    I did some research on phonetic paraphasia for you..I hope it answers some questions. I'm glad to hear that you are able to lower your Prednsione and that everything else seems OK. Thinking of You Always
  10. yeah. it was today, with my rhematologist anyways. he is lowering my prednisone to 12.5 mg. from 15mg. and he said everything seems okay. he said that the MRI came back and showed there was some inflammation on my brain =\ but he said that the pictures weren't very like...helpful in figuring if this is whats causing my word mix up or what. so we have to schedule a follow up with my neurologist and we're gonna go from there.
    blah.
    and my arm is SO bruised from my bloodwork. it sucks...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast