Conversation Between ashleybaby715 and lucky7

86 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. THINKING of YOU sweet ashley! I hope you are having BETTER days than when I last read a post by you hun. Which was a while ago! Im not on much (AGAIN! LOL). Please take care of YOURSELF and LOVE YOU!
  2. Hi!
    Thinking of you! Hope all is well!
  3. THINKING of YOU Ashley!!!!! You're so darn CUTE!!!!! Hope you are well hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXOOOO
  4. Thinking of YOU , you cutie patootie!!!!! Hope you are healing well hun! XXXOOO
  5. I hope all is well with you
    Thinking of you <33
  6. THINKING of YOU SWEETIE!
  7. Hi!
    I don't know if you go on here too often, but I just recently came back to this site and just wanted to say hello and see how you've been!
  8. Just wanted to say LOVE YOU and im glad you feel BETTER! WOO HOO!!!! XXXOOO
  9. i'm actually feeling pretty good today ! yay ! haha and thanks ! i really hope i can achieve everything i want to. i feel like i'm pretty motivated lol, just gotta wait and see ! i hope you have a great New Years too ! love ya !
  10. OMG Ashley! I just read about your major in college and i'm SO IMPRESSED! GOOD FOR YOU SWEETIE! You are a WONDERFUL young lady who will do GREAT THINGS! WOO HOO toYOU!!!! XXXOOO
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 86
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast