Conversation Between KATROACH1972 and Saysusie

36 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Kathy;
    Thank You...How is your week going so far? I hope that you are doing well. I am hangin tough..as well as I can! Sending you a bouquet to brighten your day!

Always
    Saysusie
  2. Popping in to say hi! Hope you are well! Have a great day my friend! hugs KATHY
  3. Hey go read about my Camping saga on my gripe group! i am back, thank GOD!! but its funny as heck! I am flaring and feel like poop, but I have laughed alot last few days, it helps!!! Hugs kathy
  4. Loved your photos..glad to hear that the air finally started working! Looks like your family is having a good time, I wish it were more fun for you!!

Always
    Saysusie
  5. Kathy; Oooh, I'm so sorry that your vacation was not all that you hoped it would be! Especially since you had to pay in advance. Please try to have an enjoyable time (as best you can in sweltering heat with no air conditioner).
    Take Care
    Saysusie
  6. Oh, well ill have to say, The campground misadvertised their place! Their aircondition was broke!!!!! Oh, goodness and its 91 degrees! uck! You pay up front for entire 5 days! Owell, I will take some pictures to post! God bless lady! HUgs Kathy
  7. Abilene....Isn't there a song about Abilene??? I know nothing at all about it, so you will have to post pictures upon your return. Hope you have a wonderful vacation..make sure to take good care of yourself and we will be here when you get back. Have Tons Of Fun!!!!

Always
    Saysusie
  8. My 4 kids me and hubby and our dog are going to Abilene. I am excited but I know its gonna be hot. lol I ll have my laptop to check in. I hope my new avaitar is how you feel rest of this week! i just changed it. God bless and hugs and smooches back! Kathy
  9. Kathy;
    I love you because you always check in on me! I hope that your weekend was great and I love your avatar..especially since that is how I felt all weekend. Sometimes I just want to toss my computer out of a window!!!
    SMOOCHES..
    Saysusie
  10. Just checking in and saying hi! Hugs Kathy
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 36
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast