Conversation Between KATROACH1972 and Saysusie

36 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Hello and I hope that you are doing well. I am resting after our road trip vacation. I truly enjoyed it, but I am so glad to be home (lol)
    Take Care
    Saysusie
  2. Hope all is well. hugs kathy
  3. I've never taken that particular drug..sorry. We are in Merced today (having travelled to Seattle and Canada). We will be home on July 7th. I hope that you can get some answers before then and that you feel better very soon. I will share my vacation stories with everyone upon my return.
    Take Care
    Saysusie
  4. Hey have you taken Lodine before? If yes, whats your take on it? I seen the Rhuem and showed him my feet hands etc, and he added that medicine with my 20mg pred, and 2000mgs Cellcept of course I am on a bunch more junk, but those are main lupus meds.HUGS Kathy
  5. Thanks sweetie, bad flare day!!!!!!heat killing me@ May be awol a while! HUgs Kathy
  6. Lupus, itself, does not usually cause deformity in the joints. However, many of us have arthritis with our Lupus (usually RA) and it is the arthritis that causes the deformities.
    Good luck with your appointment tomorrow and hopefully he will do something about the UTI!!
    Always
    Saysusie
  7. deformed joints?
    Hi do you know if Lupus can make you actually have joint damage? I have arthritis off and on, but last night I noticed that all my finger joints stick up and are deformed looking. It wasnt like that few months ago, and I always heard Lupus doesnt do permanent damage? Is that wrong? Oh yeah my toe joints also look like that! HUgss KAthy

Saysusie
  10. Hey thanks for laughing with me on my story! I am still laughing! On our way out of there we stopped at $ store for flip flops, and a lady came out with her cheeks hanging out! (and i dont mean face!!) I said Now thats a perfect ending! lol hugs Kathy
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 36
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast