Conversation Between KATROACH1972 and gina

74 Visitor Messages

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. oh, yeah Lupus attacking my hand and feet and knees now! I was hurting and stared looking lastnight, and my joints are all deformed looking! Never noticed b4! They didnt used to stick out like that! weird! hugs
  2. ok sweetie! cant wait to hear from you! I am getting new phone, soo hopefully I will have it then! Hugs kathy
  3. i was just going to talk to you on weekends when its free for both of us. look forward to talking to you on sat, is when i will try. thanks again. xoxo
  4. I put u in my circle alltel. So, its always free for me to talk to u now. Work around your plan, and we will talk soon! hugs blessings Hope ur feeling better! Kathy
  5. A HUGE (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )) Sweetie!!!!!!! KAthy
  6. Are you okay? Just checking on you my friend! Let me know if you need something. HUGS KATHY
  7. Sorry you had to cancel your appointment. hope all is good for you xoxo
  8. i have gone to the docs on the wrong day also don't frett. you needed the peace and quiet after vacation from hell. hope all good at drs. for you. i am starting a bad flare hope it goes away soon. xoxo
  9. are you home yet? how are you doing today? hope all is well
  10. sorry to hear that hope it gets better i will read in social group i posted there also. what a weekend
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 74
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast