Conversation Between KATROACH1972 and gina

74 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. I am so sorry sweetie! I am mad at myself for not being here more to help! I relate about one thing after other! when it rains it pours definetlely!HUgs Love ya tooo! HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGSSS Kathy
  2. sorry you have to take a shot now. i have been going thru one mess than another, and been feeling crappy. love ya
  3. i am okay sweetie, just same old crud. I stopped cellcept started methetextrate again in shot form so i have been trying to adjust to that. I hope ur well! hugs my friend! luv ya kathy
  4. i haven't heard from you. are you ok? i hopw so xoxo
  5. Thanks sweetie. i am sorry ur hips are hurting! Sofy hugs to u! my dear friend Kathy
  6. just wanted to check in on you an see how your doing it looks like your still hurting. my hips are killing me. hope gets better soon. xoxo
  7. I will pray for you every nite with dean. i hope you can enjoy your time alone together. just keep smileing and think happy thoughts. have fun. xoxo
  8. i NEED EXTRA PRAYERS! GOING OUT OF TOWN WITH HUBBY FOR 18TH ANNIVERSAY! AND STILL HURTING! HUGS SWEET FRIEND! I KNOW ITS HARD TO START NEW MED,BUT MAYBE IT CAN HELP U 2!XOXOXOXOXO ILL HAVE MY LAPTOP
  9. thanks i will try it than, don't want to but tired of flareing so much maybe it will give me some stabilty. lol. xoxo
  10. I am still hurting. I took Plaquenil,had to stop because i had macular degeneration. I like it. The only thing it did weird was some gas, bloat, and vivid dreams. I would still take it if i could. it with the pred, kept my flares away after about 3months. By the way i dont think, it was plaquenil that did eye damage. They just wanted to watch my eyes without any meds that could possibly make them worse. hugs to u my friend!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 74
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast