Conversation Between KATROACH1972 and lucky7

103 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Hi Kathy!!! I see you arent around much these days either! I hope you and the family are all doing well! REMEMBER to Take care of YOU and not just EVERY one else around YOU! Love and Hugs!!! XXXOOO Jeannette
  2. thanx sweetie! ditto sistah! hugs kathy
  3. Thinking of you!!!!!! Take care of yourself!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
  4. Hey sexy cherokee mama! Yeah, its been pretty rough for me lately too! We can have it rough together! WOOHOO! No, BOO HOO! LOL Please be well sweetie! Love and hugs! XXXXOOOO
  5. HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!miss ya!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) )))))
  6. Hey lady how goes it? I miss every1! I have had alot health issues.(u know how that is) I was told if my urine doesnt quit showing protein, i will have to get kidney biopsy! yuck! hugs to u and luv ya sistah! Kathy
  7. luv ya to sweetie!totally relate to mia thing and feeling junky! Hugs kathy
  8. HI KATHY!!!!!!! You make me SMILE every time i see your avatar!!!!! LOL Ive been pretty sick so ive been MIA BUT i havent forgotten about my SEXY CHEROKEE MAMA!!!!! Hope your holidays went well!!!!!!! Love and HUgs!!! XXXOOO
  9. AWWWWW!!!! I NEEDED THAT Kathy! RIGHT BACK AT YA! LOVE YOU!!XXXXXXXXXXX
  10. Just wanted to give my friend hug! luv ya kathy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 103
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast