Conversation Between monkeyfeet0702 and dsunshine

6 Visitor Messages

1. Just checking on you...How are doing? Hope all is well with you!
  2. Sorry for the delay in response. I had a sebaceous cyst on my left armpit that got infected and turned into an abscess. Needless to say I had to have surgery Friday to have it removed so that is my weekend...long and short. Just glad it's gone and I am not in any more pain. One thing after another. How are you and how is your weekend going? I hope well. I am staying with my grandmother but came home for a quick sec. I won't be on the computer again until Wednesday. Hope your enjoyin your family and weekend!
  3. Hi, how are you? I hope everything is going well for you. Anything planned for the long Memorial Day weekend?
  4. I was glad to make you my 1st friend. Do you mind telling me your Lupus story?
  5. My weekend is restful...what about yours? I am glad I was your first friend. I just loved what you wrote and how positive you came off and if anything that is what we need....positive energy and thoughts to beat Lupus and go into remission until we have a cure.
  6. Hi, thank you for requesting me as your friend. I'm new to this site, so you're my 1st friend! I hope things are going well for you and your doing something fun this weekend.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6