Conversation Between mountaindreamer and SandyR

8 Visitor Messages

1. just wanted you to know that I miss you and hope you are doing well. I know you are busy with the tornado recovery work.
  2. I've been feeling good the last few days...fingers crossed...family is good. Got to see my niece last week - she's growing like a weed. I can't believe she's already almost 7 mos old. time flies. Saw an old HS friend this weekend - that was really nice too. Thanks for asking.
  3. Phyllis it's so good to see your sunshine smiley face on here again. You are always such a breathe of fresh air. How are you and your family?
  4. Hi Phyllis. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Been crazy busy with baby shower planning for my sister. Congrats on being a new grandma! I can't wait to see the pictires. Things here are good. Been battling little flares. Took a sick day on Monday b/c I was feeling it escalate but I am feeling ok today. How about you?
  5. hi sandy,

i miss you too. I miss all of the oldies here at whl...i am going to make the effort to get back involved. Hope to do a better job of keeping in touch with my dear friends here. How are you feeling? what have you been doing this summer.

I have been feeling ok since i got my gallbladder out,,,,,got past that last episode of crazy medical issues. I guess i am in the coasting mode. have not had a really bad flare, but have short bouts with being attacked.

Yes, my daughter had her third baby in June, and he is absolutely precious. This is my daughter that just had breast cancer, so Jonathan is a true gift.

Write back, and i promise to be here more often.
  6. Hi Phyllis!

So good to see you on here. I see you on FB, but I don't really use that to talk about how I really feel and I have missed you. I think I heard you are a new grandma again??? Congratulations. I hope all else is going well. How have you been feeling?

Sandy
  7. hi sandy, i know what you mean....sometimes i say things backwards and don't even realize it....all of a sudden, my kids will break out laughing, and i know i have said something weird.

I am feeling ok this week,,,,pain every day, but most of the times it is bearable....how bout you, how are you?
  8. Hi Phyllis! I am reading a lot of things backwards lately. Too foggy in the head this week and the weather just doesn't seem to help. :/ How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8