All Blog Entries

1. Lupus and senioritis

Feeling my age tonite, I know that they were just kidding, but being sensitive I wonder. Having lived with my daughter and her family off and on for the last 18 years, I feel like I'm part of the family but not. That's the only way I can think to express how I feel. My daughter forgot the tell me about a birthday dinner on Sunday. We realized this tonite when one of the kids said something. Now I don't know if I'm wanted or not.

I can't live on my own and I now have a limited ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vagifem

Hello friends! Looking for someone who knows if VAGIFEM is safe to take for people with Lupus? I have had a terrible time getting rid of UTIs this year. Since Jan.9,2015, I have had 5 UTIs. I saw a Urogynecologist and she wants me to take this to 'replenish the good bacteria' that can fight the 'bad bacteria' that can come around. I am in menopause. However, this product contains Estrogen which is a cause of Lupus (for me I am sure it is ...I started my Lupus when I got my very first period at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My thoughts for today

I was sitting, this morning, thinking and meditating. Trying to place myself in a calming, quiet, peaceful place. As I silently breathed in God's air and exhaled all stress, these thoughts came to me and I decided to share them with you. I am a firm believer in the power and the magic of "love". I believe that we are created from love, and therefore that love capacity resides in each and every one of us. When I meet and/or speak to someone, I determine to see, meet and speak to that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Accepting our limitations

I've tried, I did well while both were in reasonably good health. But now with Mother's fall resulting in a broken elbow; I find that I must accept my limitations. I can not physically care for her. I have irrated my shoulder, pulled a muscle in my back that can not heal while I continue to lift her when she slips, catch her when she starts to fall. She will not listen to me because I'm the daughter. I thought I could do this as last year went so well. But this year has been terrible 2 stays ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's so hard to repair bad credit

It's so hard to repair bad credit. I went through a rough period a while back and am now being denied credit because of a couple of bad debts. I have gone round and round with the credit bureau trying to get things off my record because of the statute of limitations, etc. I finally got so fed up with the process that I hired a law firm that specializes in this kind of thing to help me. I really don't know if I will get any positive results or not. I didn't know what else to do as I don't know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast