All Blog Entries

1. unusual worry

this may sound a little weird but I am a little worried. I have a 2nd opinion appointment with a new rheumy on the 2nd and right now I am feeling soooooooooo good, that I am barely showing any flare signs. Ankle swelling, gone. Stomach has been good. Psoriasis on eyelids cured with the FML. Random rash on legs just a mere scar now. Cheeks noticeably less red lately. Energy level is up. Joints are feeling good enough to go dancing and walking again. *sigh* I realize that this is actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Flare Yo Yo

I'm currently going through a weird flare. It has almost been consistently bad one day, better the next, bad the next day, etc... Now I'm going into week two of this.

Life has been more stressful lately so that may have something to do with it, but a day of worse and then a day of better? Weird! But this makes three days in a row I didn't need to sleep with an icepack on my head...YEAH!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I have a blog?!?!

Wow! I just realized that I have a blog on here. Cool. What to say, what to say? Tomorrow I am going to PA to see my niece graduate high school. Makes me feel very old. I am going to swing through NJ on the way home to see dad, which is really good since it's Father's Day and also my youngest brother's bday. Work was good today. Got alot accomplished. Cleaned up a ton of files. Got the supply order put away. Almost done with a report for one of my bosses. Overall, pretty good. Was tired ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Server Problems

My server has been trying to fix "something" since last Sunday. When we finally got through on the phone, we got an automated recording that said a line was cut. There's no idea when it will be fixed. We have periods that it will work normal but it's always short lived. It takes forever for pages to load...and to post. Other times nothing will load at all.

It sucks being cut off from my friends. I hope you're all okay. I'm trying to keep up.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wow

I am so happy!!!!!!! I am out of school and I am going to play tuba next year!!!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast