All Blog Entries

1. Want a new test done!---Ranting because I need to

I want to get a new test done for Lupus. I'm tired of beating around the bush, and my mom is saying that it might be fibromyalgia instead of lupus. I just want a diagnosis! At least if it's Lupus, I know how to deal with it! Why can't the doctor put something other than 'connective-tissue problems' on the stupid referal?! Please excuse my ranting, but I feel like I'm going nuts! 15 years of 'it might be Lupus' already has my hopes up of a diagnosis, but no! No more blood tests since I don't have ...

Updated 01-26-2010 at 11:01 PM by wolfwhisper

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pulmonary Hypertension & Sleep Apnea

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    I go to the pulmonologist early in the morning. Hope I can get up still I can't sleep. I think everything I'm dealing with right now is making me flare. My Moms not doing well. My husbands on a layoff. The referral people at the PCP set up my appointment. I got fussed at because I haven't been keeping my appointments there. But I haven't been going to a lot of my Doctors. I'm swelling a lot. So they think it's my Pulmonary Hypertension and Sleep apnea. I lost a good bit of weight about 2 years ago.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hard Day

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    Went PCP today for legs swelling, rashes and skin ulcers. Now I have 2 more skin ulcers one on my nose and one beside my eyebrow. I have chills and my skin is weeping. I don't know what to call it other than weeping, because that's what I always heard older people call it. I was prescribed more antibiotic and cream. He told me to double up on my Furosemide. He told referrals to set me up an appointment with My Pulmonary Dr for swelling. The swelling comes from Pulmonary Hypertension Sleep apnea.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Drs. that Don't Listen

I just would like to shake my boyfriends Workers Compensation doctor and say, "listen to John" when he tells you his hand is weak and he can hardly lift his arm at all. Maybe he can't do anything about it, but, at least, you could listen.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Taking Most of my Security Deposit

Hi Everybody,

I am sick and tired of apartment owners taking all or almost all of my Security Deposit
    moneys to renovate their old and delapidated apartments, and expecting me, the tenant, to pay for their window coverings, new carpeting, repainting their apartment (especially when it wasn't primed to begin with) etc. I just wrote a two page letter to an owner demanding that he reimburse me for money he virtually stole from me. I am not going to shrink, like a violet, without ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast