All Blog Entries

1. Feet On Fire

I've been doing better the past few months. Not great but better. So hubby is on vacation this week. It's only Tuesday and I've already done too much and now my feet (severe chronic plantar fasciitis) are on fire due to trying to do too much. AGain. I pushed too far. I tried too hard. I did too much. I tried to be a normal person. When will I EVER LEARN. stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burningscream.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	2169
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Babe in Lupus

Quote Originally Posted by Tajuana View Post
    Hello, My name is Tajuana and I just found out that I have what they call mixed connective tissue disorder which is a form of lupus, I was diagnose a 1 1/2 ago. I hope by coming to this site I can learn more and more this disorder.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Suspect Lupus????

Quote Originally Posted by new to lupus View Post
    Hi Mountaindreamer,

Thanks for answering my question. It is so difficult waiting for a diagnosis, there are days that I actually wonder if there is really anything wrong with me at all. I know the pain is there, and it radiates right through me. I know I have to be patient and wait, but it is sooooo hard. Do you have pain all the time or just sometimes? I have pain almost daily since December 4th, 09. I just started taking Meloxicam and Plaqunil about a month ago. I guess the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. metotrexate

Does anyone else get a lot of bone and joint pain after taking there metho. I usually get this the next day. Bonita
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Want a new test done!---Ranting because I need to

I want to get a new test done for Lupus. I'm tired of beating around the bush, and my mom is saying that it might be fibromyalgia instead of lupus. I just want a diagnosis! At least if it's Lupus, I know how to deal with it! Why can't the doctor put something other than 'connective-tissue problems' on the stupid referal?! Please excuse my ranting, but I feel like I'm going nuts! 15 years of 'it might be Lupus' already has my hopes up of a diagnosis, but no! No more blood tests since I don't have ...

Updated 01-26-2010 at 11:01 PM by wolfwhisper

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast