All Blog Entries

1. house repair is hard work

I haven't been on for a week. I have been demoliting my house. It was fun when I ripped up the carpet from the hall way to the to the front room. The stains on the floor boards where suprising. I think that happens when you have gone through three dogs, two kids and a husband. I had to stop alot and take my albuterol/steriod treatments because I would end up gasping for air due to the dirt. The fun thing was escaping to the grage and staining the kick boards. I could be in my own world with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. a little about myself

just thought i'd start this because a lot of people thought this would help.. everything pretty much went bad in the winter of 08.. my grandmother who raised me since pretty much birth wasnt feeling well.. sorry i know i dont have the best grammar but im trying to hurry before melony.. my 3 month old wakes from her nap.. anyways so she wasnt feeling well.. and out of no where sometime in mid october i woke up with the WORST shoulder pains EVER!! i mean it felt like someone beat up on me.. or beat
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Maybe I Can Sleep A Few Days

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    My laptop is going in the shop to fix some security issues. Lack of sleep is a big problem for me. Going to try and sleep while it's gone.We had a couple of warm days last week. My joints felt much better then. But the cold weather is back and hurting again. I'm looking forward to spring.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. :-(

About ready to cry. Was told today that I was a hypochondriac again.
    FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE, I HAVE LUPUS!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. cellcept

hi I was wondering if any one ever took cellcept.my doctor put me on it after a 5 month flare-up.my joints were all killing me.im also on 40 ml. prednisone.thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast