All Blog Entries

1. Maybe I Can Sleep A Few Days

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    My laptop is going in the shop to fix some security issues. Lack of sleep is a big problem for me. Going to try and sleep while it's gone.We had a couple of warm days last week. My joints felt much better then. But the cold weather is back and hurting again. I'm looking forward to spring.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. :-(

About ready to cry. Was told today that I was a hypochondriac again.
    FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE, I HAVE LUPUS!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. cellcept

hi I was wondering if any one ever took cellcept.my doctor put me on it after a 5 month flare-up.my joints were all killing me.im also on 40 ml. prednisone.thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Things...

Well, don't remember where I left off but here goes...
    This winter has done a number to me and my body. I have not felt well rested for several months. Nursing school's going well so far, passed my first class-only 7 more to go. Am in physical therapy to help strengthen my neck and lower back from previous injuries and a birth defect in my lower back. Went to rheumy last week and he's done another methylprednisolone pack to see if I get better, I guess we'll go from there when I go back in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Workout

I've been recently working on a workout plan. Some days i think its gonna kill me but I keep on it. I figure until I give up my illness has not beaten me. Lupus wants to beat me its gonna have to flat out kill me cause I dont give up. Just gotta remind myself of that laying in this bed thinking..."did i have to do that last pushup?" Yes, Rick you had to do that last pushup. I get alot of pain in my joints and the fatigue doesn't terribly help with this. Often ill just go in short ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast