All Blog Entries

1. My blog about my lupus journey

2. Today is a new day

I'm kind of freaking out over all the purple scars on my body and the sudden dots of blood that appear on my clothes and other items. I'm on blood thinners after another stay in the hospital to prevent a reoccurence of blood clots. Honestly, it's gross to look at! I'm off to the cummidin clinic in about 20 minutes and hopefully I can reduce the amount of the thinner so I stop looking like some weird Halloween costume. I've only been diagnosed with Lupus for about three months but when it showed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Throwing the towell in.....

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Lupus since 2002. I have experienced many challenges during this time. First off, my doctor who originally diagnosed the disease unfortunattely had a stroke and that started the long frustrating road of the doctor trail. Each doctor I see just seems to listen selectively or really quick to put me on additional meds. when I question, the answer is always, " well, we just dont know. My issues have escalated to the point where I have now lost my job. My current rheumys ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New to Lupus

I have just been diagonosed with lupus and I am trying to learn as much as I can about this disease, my doctor has started me on predisone, and tonight I started taking Plaquenil. I hope this medication helps, any information anyone feels like sharing I will greatly appreciate thank you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pulmonary Hypertension

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    I have many overlapping illnesses from my lupus. But one of my major ones is Pulmonary Hypertension. Many people with lupus has this. Here's a link so you can read more about it. http://www.PHAssociation.org/
    Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) is high blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs that can lead to heart failure. I am suppose to have a Doppler Echocardiogram every six months. To make sure it's no worse. But don't have them that often because of cost.
    Doppler EchocardiogramIn
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast