All Blog Entries

1. Dry skin spot wt..

Does anyone else have dried flakey skin .. It just seem to be on my arm like sum spots.. I'm afraid to go to the doctor to find out what it is... with my lupus its always an unpleasant surprise..

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Eeyore Days Part 2

Where do I begin and how do I say this. I don't know if it's selfish or not. We had a beautiful day today no problems at all, then I made the simple mistake of going into the kitchen, Mom walked away and left me there to watch over what was on the stove. According to her I took it off the stove too soon and dinner wasn't hot enough to suit her. Mind you the food has to be hot the plates warmed and everything on the table at six. She then proceeds to spent the entire evening harping on everything ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pain

what meds are good for sever pain.. Tylonol doesnt seem to work at times...I cant take asprin because its a blood thinner.... Naproxin interferes with another med so i cant take that and i dk what else to take - inpain and unhappy
    Categories
    Body pain
  4. Here I go again

Well, here I go again. I've been in Florida since April, I finally got the insurance stuff straightened out and am running low on meds. Now I have to tackle new docs. I'm trying to put together my med history and med list. Googled docs and I'm ready to start calling.

I feel ok, hardly any pain, but my stress levels are back through the roof. My Mother's mind is going and I have to deal with outbursts now.

I'm caretaker now 24/7, but I get an hour or two to myself ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Need some advise on Disability

Quote Originally Posted by Creekbank View Post
    Oluwa,

Thank you for the valuable information. I am starting my claim for disability and I know it will be a long road ahead. Do you think I should get a lawyer right way or wait until denied the first time?

I don't have any documentation that says SLE, but have been to 3 doctors regarding the symptoms I have. I am on the way to Hershey Medical Rheumatology in October. I try to remain hopeful they can help me. I am declining rather quickly in my health and that appt.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast