All Blog Entries

1. My daughter was recently diagnosed as having lupus

Quote Originally Posted by help_requested View Post
    And I don't know what to do....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Met up Gold Coast/Brisbane

Hi anyone Gold coast/Brisbane areas interested in meeting up.
    I'm ex Perth toooo far to go to catch up with them all.
    Only been on Gold Coast since June so interested in making contacts over here
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rituxmab Infusions for lupus ANYONE TRIED THIS recently ?

I was recently recommended to have this treatment by my immunologist and was wondering if anyone with Mild to severe lupus as tried this treatment?

I am very concerned about the long term side affects...what can i expect?
    thanks

Updated 02-05-2013 at 10:20 AM by rouge

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I don't know where to turn my dreams are scaring me

It's not that they are nightmares; they aren't. They are recurring with the same theme. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something; but what???
    There are two types; one is the ocean keep surging over the road I need to travel on. And the other is distorted bridges I have to cross. Last night was really scary in that the ocean surged over the bridge to the mainland and we were trapped on the island. People acted like lemmings and waded through the water to another island - ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. just diagnosed

Hello all i am one scared puppy here. i have been suffering for a couple years with all different things, and then i am told i have SLE i am in pain and i hurt everywhere what the hell can i do
    i am on steriods Naproxen and Plaquin what can i do for the sleepless nights the pain the sweats . cazN anyone help
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast