All Blog Entries

1. Hey! New Member here

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Good morning, well no not really. Having a bad day today. Woke up with headache, every muscle in my body hurts, sweats. Sounds like flu huh? But no, I know the flu and this isn't it. Took my Etodalac first thing, but its just not cutting it today. Oh I hate this and I don't even have a diagnosis. Nausea too. I really don't want an A.I. but I would like a Diagnosis. Any suggestions to feel better?

Thanks in advance.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Really? Record Cold? AARGH!

So the weatherman is saying we are in for another week of record cold, and if you haven't already heard, there is a shortage of LP in the northeast. We have turned our thermostat down to 62 to try to conserve on the LP we have in our tank. For most of you, you know the dread I feel for the inevitable week of cold hands and feet and achy joints. Not a happy camper!
    Tags: cold Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I haven't got time for the pain...

This time of year is always hard on me. I seem to get flair-ups in the winter months. I'm not sure if it's the cold or the lack of sunshine, but it always happens. I read somewhere that I should journal my pain, keeping track so when I visit my rheumatologist I can share the information. So, I decided to start journaling in the mornings and write down how I felt each morning. That was an eye-opener! It was so depressing to read! Now, even though I have had lupus for over 20 years, I usually don't ...
  4. Dry skin spot wt..

Does anyone else have dried flakey skin .. It just seem to be on my arm like sum spots.. I'm afraid to go to the doctor to find out what it is... with my lupus its always an unpleasant surprise..

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Eeyore Days Part 2

Where do I begin and how do I say this. I don't know if it's selfish or not. We had a beautiful day today no problems at all, then I made the simple mistake of going into the kitchen, Mom walked away and left me there to watch over what was on the stove. According to her I took it off the stove too soon and dinner wasn't hot enough to suit her. Mind you the food has to be hot the plates warmed and everything on the table at six. She then proceeds to spent the entire evening harping on everything ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast