All Blog Entries

1. Help!!!!

Hi everyone this is my first time on here so not sure if I am doing this right???? But here it goes. I am 24 and was diagnosed with SLE when I was 18. I have been on loads of different meds that many of you are taking at the moment. I was recently (a year ago) diagnosed with severe lupus nephritis and although my results are heaps better, my kidney doc is still not satisfied with treatment and is worried that if the situation is not controlled early that I could possibly be looking at dialysis and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. self massage for tension/tender spots

Here are some simple little tricks I picked up a few years ago that have ended up being a life saver for neck/shoulder, low back, & foot pain.

Take 1-2 tennis balls and put them in a tube sock, tying off the sock close to the balls but not so tight they won't move. Then sit or stand with your back against a hard surface. Hold the empty end of the sock in your hand and drop the ball end between your shoulder & the wall, adjusting until you feel the "right" spot, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Exercise Is Helping Me!

I hope this entry finds you feeling well!!

I have decided that when I am in pain, rather than resting and becoming less active, I need to GET active. I began a 4 week challenge in discipline and I have to say that a reduction in my Lupus symptoms is a benefit that I never expected! Check out my link HERE and the follow-up ones HERE and HERE....and HERE. =)
  4. Newton's First Law Of Motion Applies To Us Every Day!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (1).jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	4798
    I made my neck pain go away yesterday!!!! Click HERE to see how!
  5. I (Don't Really) Miss My Pre-Lupus Shoes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	4797Do you remember the stiletto heels? You know...way back before we had Lupus and our feet could handle the torture? I do too. But after writing this post, I feel so much better! Hope it helps you too!! Click to read "Lupus Shoes"
Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast