All Blog Entries

1. In My Prison

I have not had my own car in almost two years. When my husband car stopped running. He told me to wait a couple month,and he would get me a car... Then had to find people to take me every where I needed to go. I hate that so, I only get someone when I need to go to the my doctors...Now with the economy.Cut backs at my husbands job. Health insurance cost going up,medical bills etc. I feel like I will never get a car... Sometime I think my husband doesn't want me to have a car. He like that he doesnt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why do I feel guilty for my husbands actions?

I am not sure why, but my husband can act like a total jackass and I am the one that ends up feeling guilty. Why do I feel guilty because he thinks I do not look sick ?(I am sure I look nothing like I did when I had cancer 2 1/2 years ago) Why am I the one that feels guilty when he has to take something out of the refrigerator and actually put it in the microwave himself? Why do I feel guilty when for the first time in 2 years he actually had to fold a load of laundry? Is this normal or is there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What to do???

I was living in TN when I my dr. informed me that Lupus was why I was hurting so bad, that was 17 yrs. ago. I was really sick & tired of hurting all winter (TN is cold in winter), my bones hurt so bad I would just want to scream & cry so I got the great idea to move south (Florida) with the hopes that my bones would not hurt because FL is sunny & warm. As we know sun is suppose to be bad for us but I ask why does the sun make me feel so good? So we moved & have lived here for 10 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. April 6th, 2009

Hey everyone!
    soo this weekend was alot of fun! friday, i had a half day at school which was cool! i ended up going to the movies to see ''adventureland'' which was actually filmed at kennywood, which is an amusement park about 15 minutes from my house, so it was fun to like point out different things i noticed from the park!
    saturday, my best friend rachel came over and ended up sleeping over. we went for a walk all throughout my neighborhood, which was good excersise for me. lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. anemia

Does anyone else have trouble with anemia with lupus and myositis? Bonita
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast