All Blog Entries

1. Orange County Walk on June 6th!

So I've started fundraising and getting my team together for the Walk for Lupus Now this Saturday in Irvine!

Personal donation page: http://donate.lupus.org/goto/natashawerbow
    Team Tasha page: http://donate.lupus.org/goto/teamtasha

As of right now I'm the #2 top fundraiser for Orange County! I love how I have such supportive friends, family, and co-workers.

Let's find that stupid cure for Lupus once and for all!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. June 1st, 2009

Heyy Everyone! Happy JUNE! i can't believe its alreadyyy this month! time is going by soo fast! ughh! haha

only two more weeks of school, and i am done! yayy! !
    but now the biggest things of the year are coming up.
    i present my grad project, which is soo big because it determines if i'll graduate next year or not, [[ well that and my grades of course...haha]]
    and then next week, i have finals. blahhh
    the thing i dread the most. but then its summer vacation!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Musican

Life is wonderful right now, I'm going to have a boyfriend! Music is keep my life in line. I am so glad I am a musican. I Love a bass player!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just Checkin In...

Went to San Francisco last weekend! Had a blast! No pains either... woohoo!

I've been doing really well. Labs are still normal, and I'm now down to 10mg of prednisone! I couldn't be happier about that. And my rheumatologist said I can lower by 1mg every 2 weeks until I am prednisone-no-more (so long as I don't have any problems, but I am VERY optimistic about this!)

I'm expecting a slight flare in a day or so, as I always get when I lower prednisone, as my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Today was a good doctor day!

I went to see my new pcp today. It was so productive and hopeful and CARING! Hubby and I both left there feeling so ARMED.

She is going to set me up an appt with a neuro she knows of. She said he's known to work with his patients. She's also setting up an appt with a gastro to look into my trouble swallowing. She wrote me a new script for oxy and wants me to try lysine capsules. She also wants me to try CoQ10, a heart vitamin that's known to help with head pain. She also wants me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast