All Blog Entries

1. Recurring.

I keep having this extremely lucid dream lately. I wanted to post it in my other blog, but, I feel.. safer(?) posting it here. Anyway, here goes.

I seem to have turned it into a bit of a story..

--

I've aged rapidly overnight. When I awake, I find myself to be 72-years-old. The flesh that covers my bones is so white from lack of sun it's become diaphanous. All my organs are visible. My blackened kidneys, my lungs that are held in vices to limit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 3:59..am!

Well, well, late night blogging, we meet again.

I should probably be attempting to squeeze in my required twelve hours of sleep, but I can't seem to catch a break. MTX injection days seem to annihilate all hope of catching some shut-eye for me. And sleep is already hard to come by.

Anyway, I think I may be starting to come out of my flare. Keyword: Think. I've been managing to walk around a bit more this week. I even hauled myself off the couch, got dressed and went ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. July 14th, 2009

WOW so i haven't done a blog in forever!!!!!
    i've been soo busy working and living up my summer!! ahahah
    its been amazing so far!!!
    and im soo soo excited because TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAYYY!!! yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so thats gonna be fun!
    i can't waitt ! haha
    and then on the 25th, is the jonas brothers concert! yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Nasty Flare

I'm in that nasty flare again where looking at the monitor even with shading hurts my eyes. So I'm down again. Miss ya'll and hope everyone is okay. I see my pcp monday.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Emotional mess

Well its been 6 weeks since I lost my 2nd pregnancy, my beautiful angel Jedaiah Alexander Bland. I still miss him more than words can express. There are times when I just can't hold back the tears. I don't want to cry anymore, I am tired. I am ready to try again but that might just be me being selfish. I want a baby of my own. My brothers wife just gave birth to my first nephew and he is so precious. I miss my mom, she came to visit for 3 weeks when my nephew was born but she has returned home. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast