All Blog Entries

1. Yayeeeee, im back on it tomorow

by , 02-20-2011 at 02:05 PM (Journey to my first half marathon.)
    I git the arch supports, and they do wonders, gna go back to hitting the road again tomoro, im soooooper excited.
    wish me injury free and sweaty runs ahead
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Simple Pet Peeves

With this disease being so unique in how it affects people, I'm just going to take a moment and complain about my own personal pet peeves. I doubt this will be too interesting to most of you so I will not be the least bit offended if you check out now : ). But my biggest problem is my lungs. Things aren't as bad as they were, say, three months ago, but I run out of air pretty quickly -- especially during a conversation. In fact, I often can't finish a simple sentence. It's kind of like the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Layoff

by , 02-14-2011 at 06:39 AM (Journey to my first half marathon.)
    So ive been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitus! ( irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot)
    In due time I'll be recieving custom moulds for my shoes, and hopefully proper recovery can begin, Im super excited to take the road again wish me luck.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Exhausted overactive mind, I hate sleepless nights

My day is shot, all my plans may be for naught. this really is miserable. I'm still going to try and cook and bake this afternoon, but then I'll have overdone and tomorrow will be worse. I don't know if I couldn't sleep because of my pain or my overactive mind that tends not to shut down. I just hate being like this. I'm going to get my the big garden tub and soak my body in the hot water. Take some more pain killers and maybe I'll survive the day. I just don't know..............
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mixed blessings

I had the first really,really good day in probably five months and I'm almost afraid to go to bed tonight for fear tomorrow will put me back where I was. It was amazing! I was able to clean the house, grocery shop, get my son his favorite take-out meal and even do some laundry. I know we're not supposed to overdo but I have a feeling that we all do it anyway. After all, how many times have we gone a week without vacuuming or doing laundry simply because we can't. My nightmare is when we run ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast