All Blog Entries

1. Exhausted overactive mind, I hate sleepless nights

My day is shot, all my plans may be for naught. this really is miserable. I'm still going to try and cook and bake this afternoon, but then I'll have overdone and tomorrow will be worse. I don't know if I couldn't sleep because of my pain or my overactive mind that tends not to shut down. I just hate being like this. I'm going to get my the big garden tub and soak my body in the hot water. Take some more pain killers and maybe I'll survive the day. I just don't know..............
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mixed blessings

I had the first really,really good day in probably five months and I'm almost afraid to go to bed tonight for fear tomorrow will put me back where I was. It was amazing! I was able to clean the house, grocery shop, get my son his favorite take-out meal and even do some laundry. I know we're not supposed to overdo but I have a feeling that we all do it anyway. After all, how many times have we gone a week without vacuuming or doing laundry simply because we can't. My nightmare is when we run ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. bad shopping day

Decided to take a day for myself and go shopping. Well that didn't last long the lights in the store brought on a red burning face and then here came the headache. Had to get out of there fast. It has got worse since I had to stop the plaquenil for 3 weeks do to ringing in my ears. Need to start it up again ears still ringing I thing it is the lupus making them ring not the med. or they would have sopped after 3 weeks of no meds.I think the red burning on my face is getting worse. I am really worried ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just out of the blue- had a melt down today!!

It never gets easier. Today was the lowest as far as letting myself cry over pain,just for know reason. Don't like not being somewhat in control. The days take to long. By bed time I'm not able to sleep sound. Had 3 mini-strokes today. While in WalMart. Got home asp. Very limp tonight. Hope I'm making sense. Well I'll say good-night to all my new friends and many more I hope. Bless us all. Donna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. im finally posting

Hello everyone Im not one to post (actually i think i only posted once)but i felt like talking so what the heck. Last year was tough lots of flares er visits , surgery and coping with depression and all the other crap that comes with this illness. This year so far more flares needing IV solu-medrol (500mg ) palm of my hands especially the right hand was extremely dry peeling and felt like sandpaper and would turn red as a tomato and white. It didnt look right, anyway saw the dermatologist and he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast