All Blog Entries

1. Jobs Best Suited For Lupus Sufferers

Hello all

Lupus has been part of my life for most of my adult life...with many many challenges like all the WHL family. I had to stop working and realise that my body couldnt cope like when I was healthier...but there has to be some good options out there for people who are chronically ill, i just dont know what?
    Has anyone got any ideias...i just wanted to put it out there...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I navigate these crooked paths.

I have not really posted on this site in quite some time... I have found myself very busy with life as of late. With all of the holidays and my wedding and honeymoon all thrown into the last few months things have been a bit out of control and I felt like I haven't been able to breathe. Much less reflect on how everything is going. I am incredibly happy to now be a wife, after 5 years of being the girlfriend it is a nice change of title. I have found myself struggling, however, with my self-worth ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Insomnia

I take a low dose of trazedone for sleep. Its worked well for falling asleep and staying asleep.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The holidays and stress

Hello WHL Family;
    As we all know, stress is one of our biggest enemies and I know that, with the holidays upon us, many of us are feeling (and dealing with) additional stress. Wherever there is stress, we often find that there is also a bit of anger, some resentment, and often feelings of powerlessness.
    I just want to remind everyone that the truth is: No one, but ourselves, has authority over how we feel. In all stressful situations, we have the choice of how we will react to them. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Getting annoyed with Dr's

I have been going to severl Dr's all year had a posative Ana yet still not dx'ed...I am soooo sleepy today even tho I have slept for 16 hrs awake for 4 and slept 9 hrs! My dr had put me on preds for a month and I felt better than I had in a good while but now have been off preds for over 2 weks and feel like I am worse than when he put me on preds!
    My molar rash is worse on the left side....the left side of my togue is red and sore along with the left side of the roof of my mouth! I also ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast