All Blog Entries

1. March 13th, 2000-FINALLY FRIDAY!

ahh its finally friday! ...shame i dont get to sleep in tomorrow morning. i have to get up early to take the SAT's. oh fun. hopefully i dont get sleepy during the test, that wouldnt be good! i've actually been feeling pretty good this week. usually i'll come home from school and take a nap, but instead, i've been like really hyper. only thing is that the other day, i had a pretty bad headache. which wasnt too fun. but overall...im not complaining about how this week went.
    i see the pulmonologist
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. antother day

well went to get ct on kidneys yesterday, my son stay with his dad and he ripped his coat i told i would sew it he said no ms susan is my ex fiancee well that just pissed me off. haven't slept for three days now wake up on the hour every hour. brain in fog and have to deal with ex fiancee doing stuff for my son that i should be doing. need to find my happy place.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. what a day

well its another day, got out of bed. feeling depressed today have to get a ct scan on kidneys now. my boyfriend got laid off. and my husband who hasn't filed divorce papers rubs in my face how wonderful his life is with his new finacee life is great. just wanted to vent makes me feel better.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Help

I got my recent blood and urine test results back this morning. doc out of office nurse practionter said i was ok but the lab flag these test results. carbon dioxide 16 low, appearance cloudy abnormal, occult blood abnorma, rbc abnormal 10, epithelial cells non renal abnormal and c-reactive protein 17.3 high. my back has been bothering me for sometime and the meds don't help with pain should i be concern about these test results or not. can anyone help me with this. thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bio For Lauri

Conrad and I are in the process of posting a biography for my daughter, Lauri Amber Reinke-Diggs, to whom WeHaveLupus is dedicated. I have attached a jpg of picture of her and I to this Blog in the hopes that Conrad can download it for her Bio.
    If not, we will have to try another option (lol)

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lauri Mom.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	2490