All Blog Entries

1. March 23rd, 2009

heyy everyone!
    so today, i go to the rheumatologist for my 3 week visit.
    hopefully, he has the results from my echocardiogram and my CT-scan so we can get to the bottom of this shortness of breath/chest pains!
    i will also be doing a stress test today, i've never had one done before, but it seems pretty simple. i just have to walk up and down the hallway...
    idk, i will post to here later if i find anything out tho!
    i hope everyone has a great dayy!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Help!!!!!!

I was told this week that I have Lupus, I really dont know that much about it.Can anyone tell me what im faceing? I had already been dignosed with fibromyaliga.But ive had a rash for about 11 years that would not go away so I went to a dermatoligist when it started getting on my face,he did a biopsy and it came back as lupus.he said I have a long road ahead of me so I would like to know what im faceing I already have lots of pain and forgetfulness and other things to many to mention so can anyone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The mouse story

The Mouse Story with a Moral

A mouse looked through the crack
    in the wall to see the farmer and
    his wife open a package.

What food might this contain?'
    The mouse wondered - - -
    he was devastated to discover it
    was a mousetrap.

Retreating to the farmyard,

the mouse proclaimed the warning :
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Stress, Anxiety, Economy and a Very Bad Dinner

OMG. I'm sipping a beer which is a rarity. This week has been emotionally draining. The economy has had me glued to the TV. I cried and trembled when the financial facts hit me. What will become of us? There are hard times to come. So many people can't see what is happening, but that is slowly changing. Oblahblah is taking us to the second Civil War.

Being married to an Aspie is stress inducing. He is totally effected by the people he is around. When it is just him and I we are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. March 19th, 2009

hi everyone!
    so i went to the pulmonologist yesterday. he had me do another pulmonary function test, which came back exactly the same as last time i did one, which was in January. my levels were half of what they should of been. so now i have to go get another CT-scan and Echocardiogram to see if there is fluid or inflammation around my heart and lungs again. in a way i hope there is so they can know what is wrong and fix it...because if there ISNT fluid, then that means something else is
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast