All Blog Entries

1. CellCept is Finally Working!

I just met with my rheumatologist today and the CellCept is finally working! The protein in my urine has decreased from 1035mg to 513mg! I just had to wait patiently for 2 months

And now I begin my prednisone taper...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Can't Sleep At Night

Today I was having a bad day!! I can't sleep at night. I did'nt wake up til 2:00 pm. I need to get this under control!!! I'm also having joint pain etc...

Updated 04-01-2009 at 11:54 PM by wrightrs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some Of The Things That Was In The Blog I Lost!!!

To make A long story short. I wrote about how I
    was feeling that day. Which I was having a bad day.

I also wrote about putting my cat in a easter contest. The cats all dress for easter. Some friends are doing it and they told my I shoud too!

I wrote other things also but can't remember them now!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. April 1st, 2009

Heyy everyone!
    soo its april fools day...i hope nobody tries to play a trick on me :] hahaa
    so yesterday, i had my treadmill test, and boyyy was that weird!! i was hooked up to soo many wires, and i had this machine thing in my mouth, and nose plugs on... and i had this other machine like strapped to my waist. it was crazy! it was easy at first, but then as the treadmill got steeper and faster, it got really hard and i had to tell him to stop the test. but i lasted a while. probably
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My lost Blog

I wrotre a blog today, But lost it. I going to take a nap now and write it over later.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast