All Blog Entries

1. Life

I'm at school and I have been thinking about life and love. i am in love with a guy who as far as I can tell doesn't like me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The light bulb turned on...

Yes, the bulb suddenly shone very brightly.
    I have been diagnosed with SLE. Thats depressing. For a long time, even very recently, I was in denial. Maybe the experts got it wrong?? Surely this is all just in my imagination? I could think of a hundred other reasons for symptoms I was experiencing! Rash? Nah.. just a bit too much sun. Unexplained bruising? Must have bumped myself. Pain.. yeah well I am getting older. There is a justifiable reason to explain them all away. Hmm.. they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Going To the Beach

Were going to North Myrtle Beach. We leave today and comeback next Thursday. Not sure if there will be Internet. I get nervous when I go on trips. But after I get there I get OK and then I don't want to come back. I plan to find a place to rent a power chair for while I'm there. So I will be able to do more. I'm also not feeling well. So I hope the time away will help. One thing we do there is go to movies. Because that's one thing we never get to do here. Sometimes we ride to Charleston or Wilmington ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. May 19, 2009

Heyy Everyone! so i'm pretty excited today. i'm going to kennywood with my physics class for physics day! its alot of fun there, especially when you go with your friends! but mann my morning did not start off good. i brought a bottle of water with me into school because my mom told me to, so i dont get dehydrated at kennywood cuz its supposed to be pretty warm today. so i brought it in, and usually they don't say anything to me, but today they took it from me and THREW IT AWAY! because teq. we're ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. May 17th, 2009

Heyy Everyone!
    i hope you all have been doing ok! i've been pretty good, except for this stupid sore throat that i have! i've had it since yesterday and its bothering me sooo much! my voice sounds soo scary! haha
    it better go away, because i have a pretty busy week! between trying to finish up my graduation project, going on school trips, and everything else, i dont have time to be sick! haha

im soo excited because on thursday me and my mom are going to this meeting
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast