All Blog Entries

1. June 1st, 2009

Heyy Everyone! Happy JUNE! i can't believe its alreadyyy this month! time is going by soo fast! ughh! haha

only two more weeks of school, and i am done! yayy! !
    but now the biggest things of the year are coming up.
    i present my grad project, which is soo big because it determines if i'll graduate next year or not, [[ well that and my grades of course...haha]]
    and then next week, i have finals. blahhh
    the thing i dread the most. but then its summer vacation!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Musican

Life is wonderful right now, I'm going to have a boyfriend! Music is keep my life in line. I am so glad I am a musican. I Love a bass player!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just Checkin In...

Went to San Francisco last weekend! Had a blast! No pains either... woohoo!

I've been doing really well. Labs are still normal, and I'm now down to 10mg of prednisone! I couldn't be happier about that. And my rheumatologist said I can lower by 1mg every 2 weeks until I am prednisone-no-more (so long as I don't have any problems, but I am VERY optimistic about this!)

I'm expecting a slight flare in a day or so, as I always get when I lower prednisone, as my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Today was a good doctor day!

I went to see my new pcp today. It was so productive and hopeful and CARING! Hubby and I both left there feeling so ARMED.

She is going to set me up an appt with a neuro she knows of. She said he's known to work with his patients. She's also setting up an appt with a gastro to look into my trouble swallowing. She wrote me a new script for oxy and wants me to try lysine capsules. She also wants me to try CoQ10, a heart vitamin that's known to help with head pain. She also wants me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Life

I'm at school and I have been thinking about life and love. i am in love with a guy who as far as I can tell doesn't like me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast