All Blog Entries

1. Nasty Flare

I'm in that nasty flare again where looking at the monitor even with shading hurts my eyes. So I'm down again. Miss ya'll and hope everyone is okay. I see my pcp monday.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Emotional mess

Well its been 6 weeks since I lost my 2nd pregnancy, my beautiful angel Jedaiah Alexander Bland. I still miss him more than words can express. There are times when I just can't hold back the tears. I don't want to cry anymore, I am tired. I am ready to try again but that might just be me being selfish. I want a baby of my own. My brothers wife just gave birth to my first nephew and he is so precious. I miss my mom, she came to visit for 3 weeks when my nephew was born but she has returned home. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Another day, same crap

So I've been in a really big flare since January and can't seem to catch a break. I started plaquenil just over three months ago now and haven't really seen a change. I have major hive break outs, which seem random, am in so much pain, and can't seem to sleep very well at all. I wake up almost every night in a major sweat and it's so uncomfortable. I've developed a new symptom, pleurisy. This mkes it hard to do anything exerting, let alone jus breathing sometimes. I don't really have many friends; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Confused

I have to have a doctors appointment and a thyroid scan tuesday because I have a enlarged thyroid that has najuls on it. docters dont know why. I am so confused.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thankful

My hubby and 2 younger girls were in a car accident last night, every one is ok just some minor injuries, our little one has a compression fracture in her low back, which sounds worse than it it is. She is in a lot of pain, they all hit their knees hard. My hubby is super depressed, he was turning left off of a busy hyway, the light turned yellow so he was turning and a lady hit as he was turning. I think she was going really fast, he said he never even saw her. It completely spun ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast