All Blog Entries

1. The simple choice

Another lupus/nephritis related piece from my blog at www.oberata.com Posted here so maybe we can all get a chuckle out of our mortality.

The Simple Choice

“It comes down to a simple choice: get busy livin’ or get busy dyin’.” – Andy Dufresne, Shawshank Redemption

I had another one of those moments today.

It wasn’t when my kidney doc was explaining my options. It wasn’t when he used the words “dialysis” and “maybe next year” in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Steroid Christmas - Happy Joy Overdrive

A Steroid Christmas: Happy Joy Overdrive

a recent article from my blog at www.oberata.com about battling lupus, nephritis, cytoxan, and high-dose prednisone. Thought I could share it here.

Posted on December 26, 2009

BOLD PREDICTION: sometime before you find yourself singing Auld Lang Syne on December 31st, you’ll be reflecting about 2009. You’ll think about your joys, your defeats, Tiger Woods’ new infamy, the recession, Twitter, Obamanomics, health ...
  3. Just great-- Ranting

I just got over asore throat about a week ago, and ended up with another one (The last two this week have only lasted a day or so though. Thank goodness).Then, the pain in my arm subsides for a bit and has come back again.

At the moment, I'm mad at All Childrens for destroying my records from 10 years ago (since I really need them now of all times) . Need them for my doctor. Now I have to go through all the crap again. This time I hope that they test me during a flare so ...

Updated 12-23-2009 at 09:23 PM by wolfwhisper

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Medication Help

I have never done this before so please bear with me. Has anyone used pot for pain relief? If so does it help?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Medication help

I would like to know if anyone use pot to help with the pain?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast