All Blog Entries

1. Stupid State Employees at the DMV

Well I sent in my vehicle registration fee to the DMV so that I could get my tags for April 2010 to April 2011 and they sent my check back saying that I didn't owe any moneys for registration. Idiots! I sent them the paperwork that said I was renewing my vehicle registration and sent a copy of my car insurance too to show I was up to date. They sent me a form back that said that my $14 check is not needed as I am not behind in registration. I sent them a check for $141 not $14, the stupid idiots. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blogging blogging

I will steer you to my 'Big Blog' in which I write about how I am learning to live with this thingy, sometimes, well, still most of the time, not very succesfully. But anyway. So please drop by. Every comment is appreciated.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trying to keep it together

The other day I had a follow up with my neurologist for neck and back issues I am dealing with. Well he ordered some lab work, only 5 tubes this time...lol. Anyway they're suspecting MS now. I've been having this tingling/numbness in my legs that lasts for a few hours and they can't find the origin. I'm trying to keep it together but I'm so frustrated and upset and don't know what to do. If they do diagnose that too, I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm so depressed but I'm trying to keep it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ANA Question

I recently had my second miscarriage and my OB ordered numerous lab tests on me. One of ANA, it is positive 1:320 diffused and nucleolar. I says i have factor V leiden R506Q mutation. My Lupus was negative but whenever I pull up ANA 1:320, it tells me that I'm lupus positive. I don't see my OB for two weeks and I need to try to figure this out so when I see her I have my questions ready.

Can anyone help me??
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is it really a kitty?

My husband had to remind me that I have not only post about what my son says but what I say too. I was five months pregnate in December and REALLY showing. The family decided that we would go out to the "Big City" of Idahofalls to catch the newly released "The Cronicals of Narnia". We had to drive the old highway to get onto the freeway. It took an hour to get there. The drive is beautiful in the winter. to see the resivoir covered in ice and snow and the farm land dotted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast