All Blog Entries

1. Hard to go through it

I have had a lot of bad things happen to me in the last 4 years, heart surgery, endometrosis, lupus, stomache issues and a lot of meds to take, like prednisone, arava, blood pressure meds and allergy meds and anti depression meds.
    I can get into more detail, but sometimes it is hard to go through all of it again and again. i just want to get better and live a good life, but sometimes the pain and worry of everyday issues keep coming up and it scares me into wanting to stay home, where i am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First Breakdown

I was diagnosed almost exactly a year ago (in June 2009). I don't recall ever crying about having Lupus or ever feeling truly upset. I just took it as it came and that's it.

The other day my brother starting speaking to me about protein and how I don't get enough ... how I need more and blablabla. He starting giving me numbers and how much protein a person needs a day. I know he was just trying to help and I know he loves me, but suddenly it was all just too much. My doctor tells ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First [Pointless] Blog :) Yay :)

Well I'm new here and it is awesome to have found a place where people actually understand what I'm going through and also go through it themselves. When I try to talk to those around me about my troubles, I stop after the first sentence when I see their blank stares. Or of course when I get the, "*silence* ..What's Lupus? *blank stare*" response. Oy.
    I know I can't blame them for not knowing about the disease but sometimes it gets so tiring to have to repeat my story. I feel like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Epilepsy, Narcolepsy and Lupus.

Hi everyone

I am suspected to have Lupus by my GP but I can't say for sure if it's a 100% diagnosis at this point. I've been doing a lot of research trying to figure out what it all means. I haven't been working for a little less then a year now. At first I thought I was just stressed out (and so did my doc) but then I started to get really awful hot flashes all the time and I lost about 20 pounds. I was getting what I called "Heart Hiccups" that made me cough ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Stupid State Employees at the DMV

Well I sent in my vehicle registration fee to the DMV so that I could get my tags for April 2010 to April 2011 and they sent my check back saying that I didn't owe any moneys for registration. Idiots! I sent them the paperwork that said I was renewing my vehicle registration and sent a copy of my car insurance too to show I was up to date. They sent me a form back that said that my $14 check is not needed as I am not behind in registration. I sent them a check for $141 not $14, the stupid idiots. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast