All Blog Entries

1. Feelin alone, depressed n frustrated!

Hey guys, I know ive told u to be positive n dont give up no matter how u feel but seriously I am reachin rock bottom n fast! I am frustrated with havin to take these damn meds every strikin day! I am drained, weak, can hardly sleep, n recently i started to diet as well as exercise n jus wen ive started to see positive results n regain a little self esteem my world comes crashin down. Now it seems jus walkin on a treadmill for half an hour a day is TOO MUCH for my body to handle!!! For the past ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Some of my history

Here is some of my back round. Starting in October and November I got very fatigued I would fall asleep at 8pm on the couch after my little ones were asleep sleep till 6:30 am get my girls to school and end up back asleep from 10:00 - 1:30 till I had to get ready to pick them up. With this I constantly felt like I had been hit by a bus. I went to my doctor she ran blood work and told me she though it was hormonal. So i went to the ob he ran blood work and said for me and my pcos that my hormones ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Need some advice, 1:640 mixed pattern.

Hi

I am new to this, and have recently been diagnosed with lupus. I think Im either in shock or denial as my experience with rhumie was not positive. I attended my first appt with rhumie expecting that I may have mild arthrits due to years of playing sports to be told i have Lupus and am going to die. This was done within a 15 min consult. I have two young children and have been emotionally unable to cope since then. Im not sure that I even have lupus. My symptoms include ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Vivere

Vivere. That's what I keep trying to tell myself.

My boyfriend, my rock, my world, and I broke up. I am now on my own again. Square one.

Picked up another job that I work 24 hour shifts at too. Went to the rheumatologist yesterday, they took 4 very large tubes of blood. I've been getting random bruises that just started a few months ago. I really hope nothing else is wrong but then again, that's how my life is going right now. My doc says I need to slow down; I can't. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Annoyed and Confused

Today I got the blood test back. the doctor mentioned hypothyroidism, but my dad said that it is "only the symptoms". How do symptoms come from a blood test? I'm so lost. I don't know what to think anymore. On the perscription for the meds, I saw the letters TPO. I don't know if it's supposed to mean if I have it or if it's only the 'symptoms'. If I don't have Lupus (as I only have an Unofficial diagnosis from a long time ago), and I don't have hypothyroidism, then what the heck is wrong ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast