All Blog Entries

1. Lupus patient and dog

I have a family dog. While I was in the hospital, we decided to send him for dog-sitting since he is very active/playful and the doc said I must guard against infections. This would also help to lessen the stress on my hubby as he was busy with work, household chores and of course twice a day visits to the hospital then. I was grateful that my kind sister-in-law readily agreed to be the dog sitter for us for as long as we need.

While I was home, I tried looking up the net on whether ...

Updated 09-11-2010 at 02:17 AM by No Fur Dog

Tags: dog pet Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Better Day Today

I feel like I managed to get some things accomplished today and each time that happens, I definitely feel better! I'm battling for disability and of course food stamps. I just can't imagine how people that are much sicker than I am manage to get all the paperwork together and go through the process. It just takes so much to make even a dent! Tomorrow is a day to dedicate to calling all of my state reps for their help in expediting my case. Believe me guys, this really does help. I've been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My blog about my lupus journey

4. Today is a new day

I'm kind of freaking out over all the purple scars on my body and the sudden dots of blood that appear on my clothes and other items. I'm on blood thinners after another stay in the hospital to prevent a reoccurence of blood clots. Honestly, it's gross to look at! I'm off to the cummidin clinic in about 20 minutes and hopefully I can reduce the amount of the thinner so I stop looking like some weird Halloween costume. I've only been diagnosed with Lupus for about three months but when it showed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Throwing the towell in.....

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Lupus since 2002. I have experienced many challenges during this time. First off, my doctor who originally diagnosed the disease unfortunattely had a stroke and that started the long frustrating road of the doctor trail. Each doctor I see just seems to listen selectively or really quick to put me on additional meds. when I question, the answer is always, " well, we just dont know. My issues have escalated to the point where I have now lost my job. My current rheumys ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast