All Blog Entries

1. I am Psyched!!!!!!!!!

by , 12-16-2010 at 03:18 PM (Journey to my first half marathon.)
    So i decided to forgo the initial programme and do a three month training routine aimed at a 5km marathon.
    This is week one, and guess what! I can run half a mile!!!!
    well almost didnt know i could, may not be much, but that says progress, im even more energetic than ever, hope it lasts
    Im well on ,y way to running my first 5km in march!!!!!!

I never did like sports, but i think marathon runner now fits me well
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I feel good today

I never thought I would write those words again! It's been so long since I simply felt pain as mild as my usual fibro pain, I was sure my fate was sealed. But today I can think and move and even get a little restless! It's a miracle! I don't know if this will last but I wanted to write it down and take a moment to thank God for even this one day. It gives me hope. If, and it's a big if, tomorrow is like today, I will be able to decorate for Christmas. Please God, just for my son, let me have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Another sh***y day in paradise!

We all seem to be in the same boat! One with one bad hole in it. hope we all can swim! Lupus -fm, crest syndrome. The more I go to the Dr. seems like we get blessed with more crap to cope with. Plate is over flowing, Not strong enough. Had discoid lupus-sle lupus-now fm! Took a brake from my Dr.What do we walk away with? Do we feel any better? Talk at ya later , MommaD.

Updated 12-25-2010 at 08:53 PM by mommaD (In future posts, please refrain from using profanity.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Too much to bare

I am not frantic anymore or fighting to find the answer to all the questions about Lupus. Perhaps the best way to describe my feelings are, "I give up." I'm worn out from fighting with the doctors and waiting on the blood tests. I'm exhausted from trying to explain a condition to people who don't even believe I have the condition. I have no way to move things along when it comes to disability so I'll probably end up living with my parents. I love them but the blend of their family ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Month 3 (week1)

by , 12-06-2010 at 12:27 AM (Journey to my first half marathon.)
    ive had a bir of a layoff of late, lazy, busy whatever .

but today starts a new chapter, running for two minutes, walking for one. Going to be tough, im a complete newbie. only thing that keeps me goin is by next year march im going to run my first 5km marathon. Above all else, this is top priority for me. so heres too a new week
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast