All Blog Entries

1. Normal

Wow, it's the first day I've felt normal in SO long! I have energy and can think. It's the first day in longer than I can remember that I actually really, really wished I was employed and had things to do that required me to think and contribute. Usually I'm too exhausted, regardless of my seemingly endless sleep, to even consider working but today was that mental kick that reminded me of the real life I used to have. I just started on a new antidepressent after I was spending literally 15 hours ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Robot has to feel better than me

Been so dragged out. Worse since the holidays. No end in sight. So pale in color. My daughter are in the same boat. Pretty much at the same time. Freaky. So much pain- so little help in my meds. Sure many of you feel the same way. Had to vent out to others know how I feel. Not a pity party here. Please do write if you can.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Faith Of The Heart!

Dear WHL Family;
    It has been quite a while since I posted a Blog. However, I just wanted to share some of my thoughts about faith, love, and loss.
    Each year, around the holiday season, I and my family fall into a dark abyss from October until January. These months represent our daughter's (Lauri's) birthday month..Thanksgiving without her, the anniversary of her passing (12/10), her wedding anniversary (12/13), and finally Christmas and New Year's without her.
    No matter ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Medicine Confusion

For the past two days the only thought that consistently rings in my head is, "I want my mom." My mom is close by and easily accessible. But when I'm sick and in pain, somehow it seems like she can make me feel better. I've been cutting back on my prednisone significantly and it seems like every decrease in prednisone causes a dramatic increase in the pain of my fibromyalgia. Earlier today all I could think is, "God, please make my lower body go numb." I had forgotten how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Good evening to everyone, a happy hello from a new member!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star View Post
    My name is Shaista. I write a blog at http://shaistatayabali.blogspot.com
    The title of the blog is Lupus in Flight, which is always my intention and my hope - to somehow find the wings to fly beyond these seemingly limited skies. Hoping to find friends and advocates here, for a better future.
    I was diagnosed with SLE in 1997 and have since acquired acute steroid induced glaucoma, retinal and peripheral vasculitis, necrotizing lymphadenitis, pleural and pericardial effusions, lymphadenopathy...
    Tags: ivig, rituximab Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast