All Blog Entries

1. Hello, I'm fairly new to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyFlores View Post
    Hi, I posted on this site several months ago and never got on again.. after reading a few blogs today, i guess i haven't introduced myself.. My name is SUZY and I live in Cocoa, Florida.. I have had Lupus for over 39 years now !! I am 52 and happily married (2x around) to my soulmate.... and raising a second family ! I am guessing this is like Facebook but for people who suffer, we all have this in common.. I'd love to hear from you and chat but i am not so computer savy and don't get on much..But
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Benlysta round 2

Hello everyone,

Had my second dose of Benlysta on Monday and not sure if these new side effects are lupus or Benlysta related but will continue with my scheduled third dose on 7/06 and Ill see if these side effects continue. Here are the side effects I have experiencing abdominal pain, twitching of my right arm and right middle finger, pain shooting down my left leg everytime I stand up from a sitting position, limbs feel heavy, and lots of pain from my flare up not sure if the med ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Had my first Benlysta treatment

Hi everyone,

I had my first treatment of Benlysta on 06/03/11 and it went well, up until I got home and had some dizzy spells. Wont let a few dizzy spells stop me from continueing with the treatment. So here is how my weekend went, had severe abdominal pain, lots of joint and muscle pain to the point i was ready to put myself out of my misery but I self medicated and was able to get the pain somewhat under control. I cant say for sure if it was the Benlysta or my Lupus rearing its ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Answers provided on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by luv1only63 View Post
    i am new to this site and have learned so much from reading the posts. i have a couple of questions, 1. how is a flare defined? and i now have scaly dry patches on my ankles, legs and feet. could this be associated with lupus?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. i keep going to the dr's

well i didn't go to work again and I'm off to the Dr again. i keep getting these dizzy and light headiness spells.. i read that you should go to the Dr for everything to keep a paper trail , so when i have to go on S.S. it might getting me on it faster. not sure if this is true. i hate the way i feel anymore and i want to be healthy again..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast