All Blog Entries

1. Rituxmab Infusions for lupus ANYONE TRIED THIS recently ?

I was recently recommended to have this treatment by my immunologist and was wondering if anyone with Mild to severe lupus as tried this treatment?

I am very concerned about the long term side affects...what can i expect?
    thanks

Updated 02-05-2013 at 10:20 AM by rouge

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I don't know where to turn my dreams are scaring me

It's not that they are nightmares; they aren't. They are recurring with the same theme. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something; but what???
    There are two types; one is the ocean keep surging over the road I need to travel on. And the other is distorted bridges I have to cross. Last night was really scary in that the ocean surged over the bridge to the mainland and we were trapped on the island. People acted like lemmings and waded through the water to another island - ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. just diagnosed

Hello all i am one scared puppy here. i have been suffering for a couple years with all different things, and then i am told i have SLE i am in pain and i hurt everywhere what the hell can i do
    i am on steriods Naproxen and Plaquin what can i do for the sleepless nights the pain the sweats . cazN anyone help
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sometimes I think my Librarians know me better than my friends. and walking with cane

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get over being embarrassed while walking with a cane. I know I need to get over myself, but it's just, so... almost mortifying, really. Being seen at such a vulnerable point, when i'm in enough pain and sick enough that i have to use one. I just got back from the library and small grocery, and im still slightly nervous, even though i'm home safe now, away from the public's watchful eye. Today at the library, a man sitting in a chair next to the section i was looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. looking to start a Lupus support group in ABQ, NM

Hey guys. im 16 years old and I don't really know anyone personally that has Lupus. I want to start a Lupus support group for all ages. If you're interested PLEASE message me. I have been wanting to start one for about 10 months now, ever since I was diagnosed! Let me know what you think!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast