All Blog Entries

1. thak god yall are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amdoserenity View Post
    i am 39 mother of 5...been diagnosed and rediagnosed with systemic lupus and fibro, recently got blood test results and ive got so many questions...ie....and anti titer of 1:320? is that high? what does it indicate? my anti dna was 234..strong positive...does that mean lupus is active? and my ana is positive with homogeneous pattern? ugh! im terrified!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WHL Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post

Hello to All!

I am new to WHL. I am hoping that by having other people dealing with the same symptoms or similar ones as myself then maybe I can feel less crazy. Even to have people to talk to who understand how I am feeling would be a blessing. Sometimes I wonder can I really have all of these issues, I am only one person. I was first diagnosed in 1985 with JRA (I was 1) but since then rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus SLE. Over the years I have had flare ups that lasted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It Never Gets Easier

Hello WHL Family; It is October, again. October 2011 marking 12 yrs since the loss of my sweet Lauri. I suspect that this October will be a rather difficult month for me because I have had so many health challenges heretofore and now the stress of having to acknowledge another birthday that my sweet daughter is not here to celebrate; well, it is not helping my physical health at all.
    I know that my health deteriorates each and every year at this time and, intellectually, I have made that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. hhmmm... why did this happen?

10 months ago my older sister was diagnosed with Lupus, and since then I have been overwhelmed with the amount of stress and frustration from everything. My sister started to see symptoms in early November 2010 and then when she was diagnosed everything was flipped inside out. So, the first few months of her having lupus seemed to go on for years and years! She was in and out of the hospital for 3 or 4 weeks at a time and was in the hospital through Christmas, New Years, and even her 19th birthday. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My daughter was recently diagnosed as having lupus

Quote Originally Posted by help_requested View Post
    And I don't know what to do....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast