All Blog Entries

1. So tired of being tired

Yea its the same old worn out saying among people with lupus, but I just wish I wasn't so tired all the time. I want my life back!! I was 13 when diagnosed so 7 years later at 20 i'm stuck in a limbo of sorts because i'm not feeling well but i'm not in a relapse. Even though I have complained my doctor just keeps writing it off as me being crazy. It's been over a year since I had to drop out of college because I just got too sick too keep up, I miss it and I don't know what to do anymore when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Been here before

Hi My name is Tabatha. I have recently turned 41. I was diagnosed in 2002. Since that time, I have gone thru a series of doctors. My concern is I have been diagnosed as having Lupus by positive ANA and other tests. I have some symptoms, such a chronic fatigue, swelling of joints, legs, hands and feet. Chronic pain and deep depression. I have no signs of organ failure, including heart and kidneys, I only get a very light rash on my cheeks from time to time. But, I do have the headaches, dizziness, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Part 2 - Life goes on and I survive

With my son going down state to university; my car being stolen for the third time. We all decided it was time to go. I came here and moved in with my daughter. It was supposed to be temporary. Ha! 14 years later, I'm still here.
    First thing that happened was good. An endocrenologist was recommended. He's great. My dosage was raised and I had energy; unfortunately my weight has gone from 120 to 235. At one point I made it down to 190 but flared and gained again. The never-ending ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tired of being tired for most of my life - Part One

On a thread I said I would blog my history, mainly because it's so long. I'm 63, I'll be 64 in March. I can remember going to nightime high school football games well dressed against the cold and ending up crying because the cold made my foot hurt - very badly. At 12 my mother took me to another orthopedist because my knees were so bad, painwise and they would give out and i'd fall. Then my periods started. The pain was so bad, I couldn't eat without throwing up. My Mother would push me out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Newbie that is sick and tiered of feeling sick and tired!

Hello, I am 37 and am going insane trying to get DR's to listen to me! Not Dx'ed... ANA shows traces( whatever that means)
    When I was prego 19 years ago I had trouble with my legs and would fall to all 4's! (only weigh 120)
    I always have random pain that I would go to the dr and handed pain pills and no true reason!
    In 2003 The rash on and over my nose was worse than it had ever been! (Was getting married = major stress)
    I was looking for something to help clear it and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast