Recent Blogs Posts

1. Pain

what meds are good for sever pain.. Tylonol doesnt seem to work at times...I cant take asprin because its a blood thinner.... Naproxin interferes with another med so i cant take that and i dk what else to take - inpain and unhappy
    Categories
    Body pain
  2. Here I go again

Well, here I go again. I've been in Florida since April, I finally got the insurance stuff straightened out and am running low on meds. Now I have to tackle new docs. I'm trying to put together my med history and med list. Googled docs and I'm ready to start calling.

I feel ok, hardly any pain, but my stress levels are back through the roof. My Mother's mind is going and I have to deal with outbursts now.

I'm caretaker now 24/7, but I get an hour or two to myself ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Need some advise on Disability

Quote Originally Posted by Creekbank View Post
    Oluwa,

Thank you for the valuable information. I am starting my claim for disability and I know it will be a long road ahead. Do you think I should get a lawyer right way or wait until denied the first time?

I don't have any documentation that says SLE, but have been to 3 doctors regarding the symptoms I have. I am on the way to Hershey Medical Rheumatology in October. I try to remain hopeful they can help me. I am declining rather quickly in my health and that appt.
    Categories
    Uncategorized