Blog Comments

thank you linda
    Oh that is a real pity. Don't give up though, this is just a bit of a set back.
    Hi LInda
    Happy new year
    i may have injured my foot so im taking some time off, doing some swimming instead
    So what happened? Did you have to stop during your run or did you fall flat on your face afterwards? No amazing after run haze I suppose. Perhaps you can do a few shorter runs and leave the longer runs to once a week. But then what do I know, I am not allowed to do ANYTHING for 6 weeks.
    Wow that is fantastic. My husband used to be a runner until he did is ankle and Achilles Tendon in. So I know how much hard work needs to be put into all those runs. (Well not personally know, but I have seen my husband work very hard)
    Good Luck tomorrow! Enjoy your "haze" and I hope the weather holds out for you
    Thanks for the motivation fellow lupies
    i just got so excited for you after reading that..this is what i keep saying i need to do as soon as my next dose of rituxan kicks in! GOOD LUCK!!! keep us updated
    Way to goooooooooooooooooooooooo
    This sounds wonderful, keep us posted on your times so we can celebrate how you are getting faster. Don't forget to take it easy if you are in pain though
    This is really inspiring. I have the whole "what if" problem with exercise and being lupy, I'll watch your updates, with interest!