Living Life With Lupus Nephritis

My blog will be about a variety of things but it will mostly touch on my struggles and overcomings of my chronic, new illnesses such as the one titled above. I want people to feel encouraged when they read my blogs. Hope you enjoy them! =)

1. The beginning of hardship: the final...I hope.....

by , 09-04-2012 at 10:28 AM (Living Life With Lupus Nephritis)
    The nice kidney doctor gave me some scary news; I needed a kidney biopsy. I never had this type of procedure before so it was pretty scary to me. I had to be admitted to the hospital for the biopsy and because my potassium was incredibly high. Also, I wasn't aware of it until the end of my uncomfortable stay in the hospital, but I needed a bone marrow biopsy as well. During my hospital stay, the doctor who prescribed me Prednisone increased the doseage to nearly 60mg from 50mg. I promise you that ...
    Tags: dialysis, lupus Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    True Stories
  2. The beginning of hardship: part two

by , 09-01-2012 at 07:23 PM (Living Life With Lupus Nephritis)
    The ride to the hospital was a frightening and uncertain one. As I sat in the passenger seat, I simply watched the stars twinkle all around the dark along with the shining, brilliant moon. Mother was as silent as a corpse. Finally when we arrived to the hospital(St. John's Oakland-Macomb, I believe), I just began to vomit. The cause was unknown. I signed up for the doctors to come check me out as I waited in the chillly lobby room. I grew more and more anxious as I waited and waited.
    Tags: hospital, lupus Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    True Stories