Blog Comments

Hi I totally understand how you are feeling. I'm 24 and currently in the process on being diagnosed 100%. But like you I smile and joke but deep down I want to curl up in a ball and cry. My hands to are terrible my body feels like a have the flu and the head pains are atrocious. I hope you are a Abington a better day. Smiles are right with you xxx
    Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that, although you are free to post in the blog section, few people come over here so these posts seldom get read. If you want people to talk to you about your post you really need to write it in one of the sections of the forum. If, however, you just want to use this as a place to get your feelings out then please feel free to blog away!

Glad you are back from the hospital
    I do sometimes get night sweats. Currently I am going through a period where I am getting hot flashes and sweaty all of a sudden. I just went through a month of going to bed at midnight waking up at say 3am and then maybe a nap and then doing it all over again. Sometimes I don't get much sleep but if I can I do try to take naps cause my sleep pattern isn't always the greatest for some reason. What kinda meds are you on? Just wondering if there is something better out there than will work better than what I am currently on.
    Your in my prayers also. I slept for 3hrs today. I never took naps in my life and was awake about 5am every morning ow it's later like 10 and back to bed at noon ugh do you get night sweats also vicky
    Yes, but its all my joints in my fingers. It does really suck especially first thing in the morning. This crap does suck and I am also sorry you got it too. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeight
    Just having some down days I think. Not sure what from. Nothing different has happened lately. Thank you, it is so nice to have someone who understands.
    I think your fingers must of did what mine did swell up between the nail bed and the first joint. If that's it don't worry that will go down. I'm sorry you got this crap write me any time you like. Vicky
    Just having some down days I think. Not sure what from. Nothing different has happened lately. Thank you, it is so nice to have someone who understands.
    I'm new to this disease also and I'm sorry I do not know what to say except there are several wonderful people I have found they reply I love the people here. I do know what you mean about the mouth thing lol water does not taste like water lol hugs vicky
    Thanks I am so glad i found this site, all I had before was my facebook and I would post something about my pain or something and someone would say you know depression causes pain? I would be like you know pain all the time causes depression. I am so glad to finally find a place where someone understands. And I don't know much about it either, but it looks like there are a lot of great people on here with a lot of knowledge. Maybe it won't be so lonely as it has been. Gretchyn
    I'm so glad your husband understands and helps you. I was just diagnosed and there is a lot I don't understand. I'm learning right along with you. I'm sorry your losing your sleep. Vicky