Nicki

1. Exercise Is Helping Me!

I hope this entry finds you feeling well!!

I have decided that when I am in pain, rather than resting and becoming less active, I need to GET active. I began a 4 week challenge in discipline and I have to say that a reduction in my Lupus symptoms is a benefit that I never expected! Check out my link HERE and the follow-up ones HERE and HERE....and HERE. =)
  2. Newton's First Law Of Motion Applies To Us Every Day!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (1).jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	4798
    I made my neck pain go away yesterday!!!! Click HERE to see how!
  3. I (Don't Really) Miss My Pre-Lupus Shoes

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	4797Do you remember the stiletto heels? You know...way back before we had Lupus and our feet could handle the torture? I do too. But after writing this post, I feel so much better! Hope it helps you too!! Click to read "Lupus Shoes"
  4. It's Official. I Don't Have Lupus. I Am A Vampire.

Name:	nicki vampire.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	4783

Click HERE to see how I have UNdiagnosed my Lupus!! No Lupus and Immortality? Awesome!
  5. So You Have Lupus. What Are You Going To Do About It?

Ever since I was diagnosed with Lupus 2 years ago, I have had people who are newly diagnosed (or suspecting that their symptoms are Lupus without confirmation yet) ask me how to deal with having the disease. Instead of rewriting it all here, I am directing you to today's post on my blog titled, "So You Have Lupus. What Are You Going To Do About It?" Click HERE if you are interested in reading it. Warning...I tend to be blunt when I communicate. =)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast