Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Diagnosis for Lupus.

Quote Originally Posted by FedUp View Post
    I am a 33 y/o man serving in the army. I have been experiencing very intence joint pains for quite some time now, along with many other symptoms. It is a dull but constant burning pain that is also now starting to effect my entire body. I do have a family history of Lupus. My other symptoms include, but not limited to; Fatigue, GERD, feelings of weakness, poor memory, ADHD, persistent sores in nostrils, chronic sinus congestion, inability to concentrate. Most pain meds, prescribed or OTC, seem to
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Diagnosis for Lupus.

Quote Originally Posted by FedUp View Post
    I am a 33 y/o man serving in the army. I have been experiencing very intence joint pains for quite some time now, along with many other symptoms. It is a dull but constant burning pain that is also now starting to effect my entire body. I do have a family history of Lupus. My other symptoms include, but not limited to; Fatigue, GERD, feelings of weakness, poor memory, ADHD, persistent sores in nostrils, chronic sinus congestion, inability to concentrate. Most pain meds, prescribed or OTC, seem to
    Categories
    Uncategorized