Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bunny28
    That is a bad day in any one's books. Add that to several weeks and I completely understand why you feel like you were hit by a large truck. Pour yourself a hot bath, light a pretty candle, curl up with you fiance, or do whatever usually helps you to make the rest of the world disappear for a few seconds or minutes. Be gently with yourself and allow yourself to feel whatever you feel. I have been where you are emotionally and am sure to be there again. Please take care and know you are not alone.
    Thanks bunny. I actually did just that, and it was fine. I sent my ring out to be fixed. It's $93 to get it replaced and prongs tightened so it's not much at all. I get it back next week. And I did get new tires which was a stress releiver so that was good. At the time however it did seem like the end of the world. I think over all that week was just not a very good one. This one is much better however so I am thankful for that. I don't feel like a truck hit me today!
    That is a bad day in any one's books. Add that to several weeks and I completely understand why you feel like you were hit by a large truck. Pour yourself a hot bath, light a pretty candle, curl up with you fiance, or do whatever usually helps you to make the rest of the world disappear for a few seconds or minutes. Be gently with yourself and allow yourself to feel whatever you feel. I have been where you are emotionally and am sure to be there again. Please take care and know you are not alone.
    I write because its my emotional outlet, I can put anything on paper without having to censor mtself. Life in general changes us is what I have come to realize, and thats ok. Who says you have to stay the same, we change to adapt to what life has thrown at us and what experience has taught us. Some curve balls have been thown your way and you are still trying to find your equilibrium and thats ok. Pictures are a moment we capture as life is ever evolving. Enjoy planning your wedding and embrace the new adventure you are about to embark on, just take care of you. Everything will be ok it just might not be what you pictured, and thats ok too. What dont break us can only make us stronger. Congrats on your up coming nuptials.

Slim